Well, we perfectly know that you desire a Real Iron Man Suit as much as we desired it once. Actually, we know exactly all the things passing through your mind every time you imagine yourself wearing this awesome super hero suit: Grabbing the attention of everyone in the streets or perhaps being the coolest guy in the next Halloween party or even better starting to make some money with it.
Here’s what you’ll get as a member of our course…
- Material List (all what you will need for your suit; you can get it in Home Depot or similar)
- Step-by-Step Instructions Guide (follow this and you will be great)
- 3D Files (all the files of the suit designed in a 3D Software)
- Software Viewer (you will get the software necessary to view and print the files) Not available for Mac.
- Pictures (these will help you to know if you are in the correct path)
- VIDEO TUTORIALS: (Explaining the most important steps)
- And we will clear any doubt you have with our Customer Service
How difficult is this can I do it.
Well, do you remember the Kinder Garden where your homework was cutting, folding and pasting? It is almost that simple. Actually in the first step you will do pretty much the same. And for the next seven steps you won’t have problems if you follow the instructions. Seriously, the hardest part is the beginning and I am not kidding when I say that you just need to print, cut, fold and paste. Don’t worry! The files we will give you are ready to use. Even my 2 years old son can do this!
How Long Will it Take?
It depends on how much time you spend per day, some parts of the process require a few hours to dry. But if you spend around one hour per day you could finish your Ironman suit in 2 weeks or less.