Wp starter Guide Is A Tutorial On How To Create AMAZING Websites Using WordPress. A Great Guide For Beginners.
Gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when you create websites.
WordPress’s original design was for news-oriented sites, but because of its ease of use and flexibility, people now use it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”, Therefore the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages. Which creates a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
So WordPress is not just for blogs.
Some users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, which causes their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts. So if you want to increase successful traffic through your blog site and you want to keep your users returning this book offers to you guidance on how to be successful.
Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume that their content is organized in reverse chronological order. This book will provide you with the ability understand how wordpress work , therefore your sites will be fully functioning.
WordPress users struggle to make menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is a perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. So if you want to improve your site this book will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality, so the content is logical for your visitors.
What Does The Guide Include?
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so the guide will reflect major up to date releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who have interest in using who want to learn how to use WordPress. It is also an excellent guide for WordPress users that struggle with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics
WHAT DOES THIS GUIDE OFFER
– 116 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Most of all it is great for beginners.
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins. In addition topic about making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout to make your WordPress site easier to navigate by using static pages which will potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your headers so to attract more attention.
– easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– create WordPress Menu feature amazing drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips to improve the page views per visitor
Download it Today!
Hurry and get your comprehensive guide to using WordPress for only…